Jumat, 28 November 2008

Complate wedding for your party

Crystal Spring Golf Course in Burlingame has breath taking view! There will be more coming. In the mean time, there’s one teaser photo for Sophia and Sidney. Congratulations!

Hy and I will be out of town this week to Atlanta, GA for a wedding shoot. I am tagging along as I need a get away and have some time to breath. I’ve never been to Atlanta, it will be my first time, so I am super excited.

Next month, Hy will be shooting an engagement session in Chicago.

There’s also an India trip and a Hawaii trip before the year end. I can’t wait to see all the photos coming out of those trips :P

BTW, I am so behind in blogging. I have so many amazing pending photos to show case for weddings in August and September. Since we’ve been doing this for 4 years, I always worried that Hy will run out of new ideas, but for each wedding, the photos only amazed me more. Same goes to those vendors we worked with in the wedding industry, I see their amazing work every time we work with them, and it only gets better wedding after wedding. I am so fortunate to be inspired by these artists around me! And needless to say, among these artists, there are great business brains behind the scene as well. I am really wowed by some of very creative business ideas coming out of the wedding industry. It’s fun being a small business owner, at the same time working in big corporate. The way business is operated in both environment are very different :) Maybe one day I will start another blog w/ topic in business/marketing/advertising!

More to come. Stay tuned~ Autumn is the season Hy and I enjoy the most. Hopefully we get to show case some nice fall color photos this year!





















0 komentar:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com